Catherine loves babies. Two of our friends have recently had babies - we're excited to meet the newest one tomorrow afternoon - so she's been asking me when we're going to have another baby. I told her that she has to ask God for that...and so we pray that He will send us a baby if it is His will. Here is my favorite picture of her holding her newborn baby brother, Stephen at the hospital:
December 2006Here she is with her newborn baby brother, Anthony at home:
March 2005She was only 14 months old when Teresa was born...so we don't have a picture of her holding newborn Teresa, but here she is at 16 months with her two month old sister (it's a terrible picture - low light and blurry, but I love the expression of joy on her face):
October 2003
1 comment:
I have a photo just like the last one you posted of me holding my little sister!
Post a Comment