Pages

April 25, 2008

over the river and through the woods

to Grandmother's house we go. The kids are super excited to be going to visit Grandma Q. this weekend. We leave this afternoon. It's really not that far away, but with gas prices as they are, it is not a trip we take terribly often. The girls are ready to stay for a week (they had picked out seven outfits to pack before I was even awake) but I'm afraid their plans may be thwarted. Since I missed posting yesterday and I'll be away from my hard drive this weekend, here is a selection of pictures of the kids at Grandma's house from the last few years.

Catherine with her Uncle Joseph (pronounced Joe-fufs).

December 2003

Teresa discovering that Grandma's house, while beautifully decorated, is not child proof (she proceeded to start pulling the silk flowers off this plant after I took the picture).

July 2004

Anthony with Sister Rose. Sister Rose is one of Adam's great aunts. She is a lovely Carmelite who we get to visit once or twice a year, always in conjunction with a visit to Grandma's. I really need to write her a letter.

November 2005

Stephen, clapping because he's so happy to be at Grandma's.

November 2007

I'll post again on Monday. Hope you all have a lovely weekend (even if the weather isn't).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of Sister Rose and Anthony!