"A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars." Revelation 12:1
For the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe we made paper bag tilmas. I was so excited to find such an easy craft but thought the kids would love wearing them more than they did. Anthony just wanted to hang his up, so I gave him a hanger, and after putting it on his dresser, he knelt down and made the sign of the cross and I caught this picture of him finishing his prayer.
*I realized that today is my 2 year blog anniversary...perhaps I'd be more excited about it if a stomach bug wasn't working its way through the family...Anthony spent Wednesday night throwing up; Teresa threw up all of last night (but is obviously recovered completely); Catherine is in the throes of it today. Pray that it ends with her this afternoon. It is, thankfully, a short illness, but I really don't want it - I really don't want Stephen to get it; and I [selfishly] don't want to do any more extra laundry.


2 comments:
I love the tilmas. That is a great craft idea:)
I have an award for you.
http://ourtotallyawesomeblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-am-very-honored.html
Post a Comment