We had a double visit both to check mommy/baby and for Teresa's annual checkup. She's 90th percentile for height and 50th for weight. She had to get her DTaP/Polio booster, so her arm is sore, but she likes the bubble gum flavored chewable Tylenol I bought for her. Afterwards, we stopped by one of my good friends house in town to visit over lunch. Another friend from college who lives in the same neighborhood came over to join us for lunch with her boys - and she brought left-over birthday cake for dessert. It was a welcome surprise and I enjoyed hanging out with both Robyn and Stephanie. Made me think that it would be fun for all of us Nebraska Catholic mommy-bloggers to get together for an annual tea like they do in Minnesota.
One funny thing from today: When I went to change Stephen's diaper after we had our afternoon snack, he had a "Navel" orange sticker on his belly.
One not quite as funny thing: This messy little boy showed up on my doorstep while I was cooking supper.

How in the world did he get so muddy, while keeping his hands so clean?
All I can say is, thank goodness I dressed him in brown today.


3 comments:
I love the pictures of Stephen!!! He is an awesome little boy:)
I don't think anyone knows all the lyrics from "Who Let the Dogs Out" And we should probably be happy about that.
Tea sounds lovely! It was great to see you :)
Adam B checked out the lyrics when he used to play "Who Let the Dogs Out" at Newman. He decided they were fine for college kids, I don't know about 4 yr olds though.
Post a Comment