Pages

August 26, 2009

our homeschool

Christ the King Home School is in session. Catherine is enrolled with Seton Home School in First Grade. We are using a combination of Kindergarten and extra first grade materials for Teresa. There are things we like and things we don't. Some of it seems to hard, other things seem too easy. There have been days where we supplement and days where we barely get what has to be done finished before daddy gets home. We're not using any kind of curriculum with Anthony, yet. There are a few "circle time" ideas that I need to implement at the beginning of the day once we are a bit more settled.

Since we've started school(which happily coincided with the beginning of my third trimester) I have deleted more blogs from my Google Reader list. I've unsubscribed from a few things to keep my inbox more manageable. I hope I'll be able to post a weekly update (a non-linked version of Jennifer's "7 Quick Takes Friday", but my kids and my house (and our garden, right now) need me more than I need 'my time' on the computer every day.

Hope you're all having a great school year!

No comments: