Pages

November 17, 2009

counting down...

I'm at week 37 (officially full-term) and counting...

Remembering how tiny Stephen was in comparison to the girls baby dolls 3 years ago, I used one of them to get the car seat ready. It's hard to believe that the baby will be that small!





The house is not as orderly as we wanted it to be...although we made great strides towards that goal. Nevertheless, my 'nesting' instinct has given way to my 'hibernate' instinct and am just trying to find enough energy to maintain the level of order we've achieved.

We have a few offers for short term HELP! with the kids when I go into labor, which I really appreciate. After I deliver, we plan on having Adam takes care of the kids at home while I rest up at the hospital with our newborn. (We got to enjoy our first three babies at the hospital together - Stephen was our first with whom I stayed there by myself and Adam took care of the rest of the kids at home. That was the first time I remember using the hospital nursery, just long enough to take a shower!

Don't forget to pray for me during these last few weeks (and keep praying for my Grams, too. They haven't been able to get her to eat or drink anything for the last two days...)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Prayers will be said!

It's funny at the end of pregnancy how we bemoan how humongous we are (and we certainly are) and then baby comes out and we ooh and aah over how tiny s/he is!

Good luck!! :)