Pages

November 13, 2009

self portrait



No one has really noticed, but I got new glasses. I was trying to take a picture, and all the kids wanted in on it, too. Three on one side and Teresa over my other shoulder...

The new glasses are brown rather than gunmetal and a little more square. The BEST part is that I can SEE again! Everything is so clear! Although my prescription didn't change much, there are no more scratches or missing patches of coating - Stephen had scratched bits of it off the left lens of my last pair with his teeth while I was resting one day...

I finished reading Green Dolphin Street by Elizabeth Goudge. WOW! This was an excellent book. There is no way the movie could be as good as the book. NO WAY. I'm pre-reading Misty of Chincoteague next and we're By The Shores of Silver Lake again for read-aloud time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you can see again:)