Pages

December 21, 2009

winnings!

We were among the top scorers on the Holy Heroes Advent Adventure Quiz #1. Our prize? A free CD! We just ordered it, but I have to put in a plug for this music: Songs of Faith and Joy,. Holy Heroes isn't making me do this nor did they even ask me to. We have the original "Catholic Songs for Children" and "Sweet Mary" cassette tapes that these songs were originally released on and we love them! Now we'll be able to listen to the songs in our van, too. Hooray!

Also, and perhaps more exciting...I won last week's Great Monday Give at Vintage Kids Book My Kids Love! "Obsessively seeking vintage kids books of old to share with my son" sounds a lot like me, eh? I will be blogging about the great books we get over in Our Little Library in January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Steph,
Is that ABC mouse book one that Mrs. C gave you?
Mom

stephanie said...

mom - yes it is.