On Sunday, Stephen did not want to get up an hour earlier than normal in the dark. (Do you blame him? I wish they'd get rid of daylight savings...) Adam tried talking him into it:
Adam: We have to get ready for church. Don't you want to see Jesus?
Stephen: NO.
Adam: You love Jesus. Don't you want to see Father V.?
Stephen: NO.
Adam: Jennie and Jesse will be there, too. Don't you want to see them?
Stephen: NO. And I don't want candy, either!
Read: Nothing you can bribe me with will work, dad. Just let me go back to sleep in my warm bed.
~~~~~
Anthony just got home from grandma's and all the kids were getting ready to go play outside. Stephen had the door open and I heard Anthony tell him to shut the door. Stephen didn't and I heard Anthony shout, "You're breaking one of God's Commandments!" Would that be the 11th: Thou shalt not leave the door open?
(Honestly, though, I was impressed that he could relate a "house rule" to the 4th Commandment: "Honor your father and your mother" and that breaking a rule was disobeying and that was breaking one of God's commandments - it just sounded so funny!)
4 months ago


1 comment:
He is a smart boy:)
Post a Comment