Pages

May 18, 2010

the boys...and michaela


It's just too hard to post something without Michaela...she's so cute! She's beginning to discover the world around her. I'm making a conscious effort to stop and enjoy it with her. She was taken in by the wind blowing the leaves on this tree so we stopped, looked, listened. She grabbed a leaf and felt the soft tip of the new growth brush her face. Then, of course, it went into her mouth so she could taste it, too.



Stephen thinks she's pretty great, too.



The reason I had my camera, though, was to get some pictures of the boys. Here they are helping dad feed the chickens. Stephen's blue boots were soaked one day so we got the pink ones out of the attic - they are now his favorite.


Anthony.



Time for a hoedown!

He just started dancing around and I barely had a chance to snap this picture, but I love how full of joy he is in it. He's been outside helping his daddy. Life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Stephanie!

Andrea said...

Love the pictures! The boys make such cute little farmers. Hope to see you Sunday at the zoo!