Pages

May 10, 2010

family pics



We went to see Uncle Joseph in Godspell last weekend and Grandma took a picture of the family that turned out pretty well, considering the size of our family and ages of our children.



On Saturday we visited with Uncle David and Aunt Andrea and cousin Eliza. Teresa was singing to the babies in their car seats and it was too cute. They just loved it!




Finally, on Sunday, I had Adam take a picture of the kids all around me - I always wanted a picture like this - I read something about our kids being the jewels in their mother's crown in heaven someday and it made me think of taking a picture like this. Everyone did pretty good here, too!
I updated the "5 months old" post below with two black and white pictures of Michaela that were cute, but I had to adjust because the lighting was bad...scroll down so you don't miss the cuteness.
Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You have an awesome crown:) And lots of great photos.

Aubrey said...

What wonderful pictures of a beautiful family! :)

Sarah Aurit said...

I love the picture of you and all of your "gems"!!