Now, I know you're not supposed to compare, but I think that's more about talents and abilities and such. It's just too much fun to take a look back at the kids' pictures. Here was Stephen at 13 months...and look how cute the girls were!
Anthony at 13 months. This is one of the best pictures I have of him and it's one of my favorites.
Here was Teresa at a year...this is from her first birthday. I see a resemblance here, though there are plenty of pictures in which Teresa looks nothing like Michaela...
...like this one. This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Teresa. On the other hand - this is the look Michaela is giving me before I took her out in the snow, isn't it?
Finally, this was Catherine on her first birthday (she's sucking her thumb in every 13month picture I have that's not blurry)
See? She's sucking her thumb. She did that a lot. If I didn't have any pictures of her like that - well - those wouldn't be true memories, right?
Michaela is starting to really interact with Stephen a lot more and I just love how they're looking at each other in this picture. He was giving her sips of his tea (Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry) off a spoon.








2 comments:
I love to compare how they all looked at the same ages too. It's so fun to see the differences and similarities!
I love the comparisons too. All very cute
Post a Comment