Teresa has some really great journal entries and I've saved them all. She brought home February's today. They are full of commentary that crack me up:
When the groundhog sees its shadow...Wait maby it will not see its shadow. Back to the journal entry. When the groundhog sees its shadow he will know its six more weeks till spring. Groundhog day is February 2.
I want to learn how to speak...more Japaneze. I have already learned 11 words in Japaneze. If you want to hear them ask me to come to your desk. I know how to count to ten and say thank you. They use actions to say thank you.
And this one made me laugh out loud because it references Barney Bipple's Magic Dandelions. (He wishes his dog could talk and expects to hear about his adventures, but all the dog talks about is food).
If animals could talk...then that would be totally awesome. I would ask all the birds about there adventures (not the chickens) because all they do is go around clucking and eating bugs or the food in the coop all day.
Some of my favorites reference previous entries:
I wish I could...go back on a camping trip to Colorado. I wrote it three times in the last jornol. I wish I could go to Nebraska City. I only wrote it once in the last jornol.
One I will never forget, her presidential platform:
If I were President...I would tare down all the candy and shuger factorys. On halloween I would make the children eat vegtebles. I would make a law that could never be broken even the next president couldent.
4 months ago


1 comment:
Funny! Never met a kid who didn't like candy though. At least not to the extent of wanting to tear down candy and shuger factorys. Haha!
Post a Comment