We've had some computer issues, so here's a few updates from the last couple of weeks, beginnig with February 23rd. We had a crazy storm that came through. There was thunder and lightning and then the skies opened up and I thought it was hail coming down, but not nearly loud enough.
When I went outside and picked it up it was a light as popcorn and I noticed that most of these snow pellets were shaped like cylindrical cones.
I've never seen anything like it. Someone called it a "thundersnow". The chickens were out there eating them up before they melted.
We were watching cousin Eliza that afternoon. The girls were being so silly. The light was so bright coming through the window so this was the best picture I was able to get:
Also, I finally used our Christmas giftcards to buy some things for the kids...most of the gifts are still on the way, but we were able to pick up Stephen's new bike.
He was amazed at how fast he was.
When he realized that he was faster than Superman he had to put on his superhero cape.
I'll leave you with a big smile from Michaela. We've been enjoying this warmer spring weather, blue skies and sunshine!
4 months ago










1 comment:
I love that he's faster than Superman!
- Lorianne
Post a Comment