Pages

September 19, 2012

flag football

This is the first official sport we've signed any of the children up for because Anthony was really interested in playing.  He's a 2nd grader playing (with no experience) in the 1st-2nd grade league.  He's having fun, though it's a lot harder to get him to practices and games than I thought it would be.  Coaches are quarterbacks and they don't keep score so I can't tell you if they've won or lost any of their games, though I'm sure some parents could.  I'm glad this is so low-key because Anthony is AD/HD and has a tendency to get distracted...

I think he was supposed to be a returner but the other team kicked the ball short.  When the other kid crossed Anthony's field of vision he started running too.  Poor guy was just too far from the action and got distracted.

Defense

Offense (Stephen took this picture.)
 
Good game

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How fun! I bet he loves it:)