Pages

September 18, 2012

oh, michaela


I took this lovely picture of Michaela a few weeks ago.  There are quite a few pictures on my camera that I'd like to do something with and I finally sat down to take care of some of them this afternoon.  While I was downloading pictures Michaela was quietly reading a pile of books and ended up falling asleep.  She had hair clips in, keeping her hair out of her face and looked so sweet.


I didn't have time to post before picking up the children from school.  While I was helping them with homework she came back up to read...right?  Well, when I came up she was reading, but then I realized that she gave herself a haircut first.  Guess she decided it would be easier to get rid of the hair than to have to deal with the clips.

 
 
UPDATE:  We gave her her first hair cut.  You probably can't tell in the picture but she (or Stephen) cut a chunk out of the back that determined the length.  Stephen also chopped at his hair some more so he got a buzz cut, too...but that's not as dramatic as Michaela's first hair cut so I don't have any pictures.
 

 
Two more because I caught her doing this new thing that Adam and I think is pretty cute:
 
"Nana Nana Boo Boo..."
 
"...I can't catch you"
 


No comments: