Pages

January 8, 2007

toilet humor

Danielle Bean recommended that moms start a blog as an anger management tool. When you can look at a situation that might make you lose it and see it instead as something that would be funny to write about, it helps you keep your cool. Quite honestly, this is what got me thinking seriously about starting a blog. So, tonight, when Adam snaked Catherine's pocket-sized hairbrush and Anthony's bouncy ball out of the toilet, we were able to laugh about it. We know who the culprit is because mom has caught him trying to flush several smaller items, Teresa's socks, and Stephen's lullaby gloworm...now how to get him to stop!

2 comments:

dillyweed said...

So *that* is what I have to look forward to in the next few years? What fun! ;) hehe.
What a great way to look at things. I like that perspective and think I'll try it out.... Just remind me in 2 years when Ryan is snaking our toilets.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Your bathroom looks much better than ours did when my husband went through this process! You must not have two elementary school-aged boys! :)