Pages

March 10, 2007

two!

You were my baby who never sucked his thumb, never took a pacifier or a bottle, and never had a special blankie. You were never attached to any little thing, but to me, always happy in my arms. Now, you are not a baby anymore, and over the last year you've ventured out to play and explore and learn on your own. You love music, jumping, things that go, books, and more, more, more of everything. I love the way you cross your ankles, the way you wiggle your toes, and the way you insist on being buckled in your high chair. I love your "stinky face", the way you pronounce new words, your deep growly laugh, and your excitement when daddy comes home. Most precious to me is the way your little body melts into mine with your head on my shoulder when I rock you to sleep. Two years have gone by so fast and I am reminded to enjoy these precious moments and hold on to these memories. Happy Birthday Anthony!

**Birthday pictures tomorrow

No comments: