Pages

June 11, 2007

back in the saddle again

Adam and I used to ride bikes a lot when we were dating and engaged. We did a little riding the summer we got married, but the following summer we had a newborn. The summer after that I was expecting Teresa. The third summer of our marriage, we bought a bike trailer and towed the girls. (I just love this picture)

Anthony made 3 for summer 4 and 5 and we didn't want to buy another bike trailer, so our bikes sat and gathered dust. Now, for summer 6 of our married life, we have two girls who can ride by themselves, so this evening Adam got our bikes down from the garage attic, hooked up the bike trailer and the girls hopped on their trikes for our first family bike ride of the year.

1 comment:

dillyweed said...

How fun. I bet those are some fun times as a family. :)
-Briana