4 months ago
November 16, 2007
dear deer
Two of these magnificent creatures are hanging in our garage. I will not post pictures for those of you who may have weak constitutions. My husband went hunting with three of his friends, hoping to get a large doe, but he couldn't pass up an opportunity to target a large buck early this morning. While tagging it, some other hunters commented on the size and antlers, telling Adam, "You shouldn't have shot that one for your first deer. You are going to have a really hard time finding one better than that!" The guys are usually able to process their deer before they get home, but Adam had to return early with one friend because his 23-week pregnant wife was sent to the hospital this morning to try and stop premature contractions. My husband is, therefore, processing both his and his friend's deer in our garage by himself. He has helped a friend do this before, but I think it's going to take a little longer since he is on his own. In the meantime, I have prayers to offer up for our friends and their tiny baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I found your site from your comment. Love it! :-)
Post a Comment