My mom recently received an e-card from this site and there are so many lovely cards to preview. These Christmas and Winter Cards are so neat and the kids are having fun watching, listening, and playing along.
As a wife I beseech Thee, O Triune God, make me a cheerful, trustful, unselfish, thrifty, and an affectionate companion. If I am blessed with Motherhood, I ask the additional grace of patience and good example. May our family be modeled upon the Holy Family. Amen
Thanks be to the Father, who manifested unlimited power within me by drawing forth from nothingness another human soul and giving it to my care.
Thanks be to the Son, who has revealed his eternal wisdom within me by fashioning another flame of human life so delicate that it can neither be seen nor heard, so strong that it will live forever.
Thanks be to the Holy Spirit, who has shown his everlasting love within me by forming another human heart to spend its days on earth in praising God and returning love for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment