My friend, Karen offered a cleaning challenge a couple of weeks ago. She suggested that we all have something we've been putting off cleaning for one reason or another. What? Me? Come on - my house is spotless! Or not. She set the deadline for the Feast of the
Immaculate Conception. I was a little ambitious...I have been piling up things that don't have a home in our guest room. Out of sight, out of mind. So, I pledged to deal with all this stuff:
BEFORE:
AFTER: 
You can look at my "after" picture and assume that I fulfilled my pledge. The truth is that I still have a few things to deal with that I simply moved out of the picture. But, at least the guest bed is functional as a bed again. I am trying to simplify, purge, and clean our home during this Advent season, in preparation for Christmas.
"Prepare the way of the Lord. Make straight His path." Luke 3:4
2 comments:
Aaah. Doesn't that feel good?
Way to go! Good job. I'm inspired....
Post a Comment