Pages

February 5, 2008

Round 4

Subtitled: Anthony's turn.

My poor little boy was telling me that he was cold yesterday so, anticipating the worst, I put him to bed on a towel with his pillow wrapped in a towel. I expected to be woken up in the middle of the night. I wasn't. Anthony woke up bright and early. He helped me cook a warm pot of oatmeal with raisins. He asked for an apple and he drank all his juice. When the time came to check the fire, he ran to find his shoes but, as he was bringing them to me, he stopped suddenly and deposited his entire breakfast in the middle of the floor.

He seems to be taking it well, and is happily camped out in front of the TV watching his favorite Maisy videos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all feel better soon.

dillyweed said...

So sad to be sick. Pukey kids, then mommies are the worst!
When Dylan was sick, I felt so helpless and scared to get sick myself. How sad is that?
-Briana
p.s. Hope you all are feeling better soon. Enjoy your snow. Wish we had a little here...

Kristi said...

Stephanie--I miss your updates. I hope you can find time on Sunday:) I also hope you guys can make playgroup this week.