Pages

April 13, 2008

blue

I've been playing with the colors here. The kids liked the picture of them swinging better than the last picture I had of them sitting together for the header. I like it because it looks a lot more like spring. They also wanted it to be blue. Well, actually the girls wanted pink, but I'm just not a "pink" kind of person, so we're back to a palette of blue, which was their second choice. Here are two of my favorite "blue" pictures...Catherine hiding out in her pop-up tent,


May 2004

and blue-eyed Catherine and Teresa in our blue bike trailer, ready for their first ride.


June 2004

There is also this more recent picture of my third blue-eyed child, taken recently. But, now I have to go. Teresa wants to learn how to read with Dick and Jane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new banner is awesome! What timing to get all the swings right...

stephanie said...

Thank goodness for digital cameras - It took a lot of tries...