I can hardly believe it is already the end of April. I've had fun sorting through my old pictures and sharing a few captured memories. I've been thinking about what I should post on this last day of the shower...spikes of forsythia blooming in the yard, the kids playing among the gnarled branches of the sumac, daffodils blooming at Mary's feet? Then, as I was digging in a flower bed, I unearthed a little frog. I grabbed my camera and tried to capture a picture of this little guy.

He started climbing up a stem from one of last year's weeds...

...and then he jumped to another one.

He looks like he's about to jump...onto my camera! And he did! Unfortunately, I don't have another camera or I could have taken a picture. :)
Thanks for the shower, Jennifer!
1 comment:
What an awesome experience to end April with! Great photos, what a cute frog!
Post a Comment