Pages

May 23, 2008

refocusing...

I've noticed that a lot of my posts of late have fallen under the category of "Our Big Backyard" but they haven't been about what the kids are doing outside. I've also noticed that I've spent significantly more time in the sidebars, adding links to keep track of all the outdoor flora and fauna that I've been identifying. (I have since deleted those...) Over the last year I have started a number of posts about weeds and wildflowers and promptly deleted them because I realize that 1) this nature study of mine may not be that interesting to everyone else and 2) some of the things I want to write about only loosely relate to the reason I'm blogging here. This is my family blog - it should probably be more or less about our family.

So, in an attempt to refocus, I've started a new blog called Our Big Backyard. It is a place where I can post all about the outdoor things that I'm interested in - a sort of nature journal. There may be links from here to there on occasion in a post, but you can otherwise look in the sidebar under "Our Big Backyard" to see links to the posts that I've written recently (it's a feed that updates automatically when I post...I think). At any rate, it's not something I really expect anyone to read unless they're interested in that sort of thing and if you are...then enjoy!

No comments: