Blowing out the candles:
(Photo credit, my dad)
Anthony and Teresa enjoying the cake and LIFE SAVERS Wild Berries Sherbet (yum):
(Photo credit, my dad)
At the end of Catherine's sixth birthday, God provided a perfect pink sunset:
Grandma Q brought Catherine a giant PINK cookie for a belated birthday celebration.
She left her dog, Sophie, with us while she is traveling in the Holy Land. Joe and Clare are with some friends for now, but will join Sophie here at the end of the week until she returns from her pilgrimage.
Stephen is going to love this poor pup to death...he squeals with excitement every time he sees her, just like he does when our cat, Princess comes to the front door. Here he is trying to "talk" to her through the glass.
(Photo credit, my dad)
Stephen trying to get a good look at Pumpkin who, sadly, is the only kitten we have left.:
When Stephen realized I was taking his picture, he turned to me and said, "Cheese!"
I've mentioned before that he loves to climb...I let him climb on our swingset at home by himself, but don't quite trust him alone on the big one at the park. (Do you blame me?) Here, grandma is helping him...but I've been there, done that, myself:
Teresa learned how to swing!
In other news, I am re-upholstering a set of six dining room chairs that some friends gave us with a matching dining room set. This is the first time I've tried anything like this and am pleased with how my first one turned out. My goal is to get one done per day...so back to work.


2 comments:
A Happy (belated)Birthday to Catherine!!!
She is such a doll! I loved seeing all your pictures, and that sunset is AMAZING!!
God Bless!
You did a great job on that chair Stephanie!
Post a Comment