Pages

August 12, 2008

a small treasure

A few weeks ago, I freaked out and took all the crayons, papers, stuffed animals, dolls, dress-up clothes, tea set, and other miscellaneous toys that had taken over the girls room and banished them to the attic. Yesterday I went up to the attic with the boys to clean up a bit (the girls are with Grandma Q. for a few days). As I sorted and put away all the stuff, I was tempted to throw away all the bent and crumpled papers. However, since the boys were playing nicely, I sat down to sort through them. Some were coloring pages we'd printed out, others were drawings on scrap paper. I found these beautiful people among the drawings, that (I am almost sure) Catherine colored:



This is my favorite: Catherine (long orange hair) and Teresa (short blue hair) in the middle of their very holy looking, happy family:


I'm not sure if baby Stephen is levitating, there, or if that's just where he fit in the picture. Perhaps dad is tossing him up in the air - that seems most likely.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What lovely pictures! You need to send one of them to Faith and Family magazine.