Catherine lost her second tooth this morning. It has been our goal to get this one out before school starts. She wants to keep it:
Teresa is reading a lift-the-flap alphabet book that Anthony picked out at the library bookstore for $0.50:
Anthony is happy that his "great sisters" are home. He really missed them. He is sporting a 2-week-old buzz cut, his favorite dump truck shirt, and "da lightning da queen" water bottle:
Stephen is just looking cute as ever in his 2-week-old bowl cut. I love this hairstyle on little boys:
Besides the above-mentioned Active Minds Lift-a-flap Alphabet book that Anthony found, Catherine picked out a $0.50 Illustrated Book of Ballet Stories with selected music from the ballets on a CD. We've read "The Sleeping Beauty", and "The Nutcracker", but I'll have to preview the other three ("Giselle", "Coppelia", and "Swan Lake"), which are stories with which I'm not familiar. We're all enjoying the musical selections on the accompanying CD.


No comments:
Post a Comment