Pages

January 7, 2009

changes...

Well, I finally got our Christmas letters sent out. About half went by email and most of those that were mailed accompanied our thank-you's for the abundance of gifts we brought home from visiting family over Christmas. I am now sorting through all the pictures that we took with our new camera. I opened a Shutterfly account, not necessarily to print, but to share our photos. If you're family or a friend, and would like to know the web address, then email me and I'll send it to you.

I'll probably still post some pictures here, when I have time to post. I've been toying with the idea of calling this the end of my blog. I can't bring myself to do it - completely - but I will probably not post as often. (Yeah - I know - how many times have I said that before?) There are just so many projects around the house that I have to catch up on in addition to the "regular" cleaning, which I've resolved to be more faithful to this year, and unexpected things (like Monday's dead mouse under the refrigerator) that are more important than this blog.

More important than cleaning the house, which I do for my family, is the attention that each person in my family needs. I want to be a better wife and mother like HappyMama who wrote, "I love New Year’s. I love the idea of an entirely clean slate set before me, of the opportunity to try again to be what I really want to be: clay in the Potter’s hands." Now, I need to get downstairs...it sounds like Teresa just knocked over the Christmas tree.

*Update: The tree is down for the count. Reminds me a bit of last year's Christmas Cleanup. I should have remembered and taken the tree down earlier. Maybe we'll still be able to find one on clearance...

No comments: