Pages

January 14, 2009

2008 book list

Mystery of the Kingdom, Edward Sri
Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust, Immaculee Ilibagiza
Little House on the Prairie, Laura Ingalls Wilder (read-aloud)
It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff, Peter Walsh
Little House in the Big Woods, Laura Ingalls Wilder (read-aloud)
Reading Reflex, Carmen McGuinness
The Gift of Dyslexia, Ron Davis
The Virtue Driven Life, Fr. Benedict Groeschel
The Everything Parents Guide to Children With Dyslexia, Abigail Marshall
Keeping House, The Litany of Everyday Life by Margaret Kim Peterson
Christ is my Life, Jesus Colina
Farmer Boy, Laura Ingalls Wilder (read-aloud)
On the Banks of Plum Creek, Laura Ingalls Wilder (read-aloud)
Bill Peet: An Autobiography

Not as many as I'd like, and I'm still working on a few that I started in 2008:
Wife, Mother & Mystic, Rev. Albert Bessieres
By the Shores of Silver Lake, Laura Ingalls Wilder (read-aloud)
Catholic Christianity, Peter J. Kreeft
How to Raise Good Catholic Children, Mary Reed Newland

No comments: