Pages

February 21, 2009

this and that

I love taking pictures of the kids sitting together. They are watching Chicka Chicka Boom Boom from the library. Now, Stephen points at the TV and tells me, "T.V. Boom. Boom."

This is what Stephen looks like when you ask for a kiss:

Catherine has another loose tooth:

Stephen has been taking care of Catherine's baby while she's at school:


These were taken February 5. It was a beautiful, warm afternoon. Teresa and Anthony were working hard to break up the icy melting snow so that Stephen could have a puddle to splash in.

Teresa resting (after all that hard work) with Princess.


Make sure you keep reading to see Teresa's latest story and a few pictures from last week's Snow Day.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love these pictures:) It looks like you are all keeping busy:)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures remind me that spring is right around the corner, praise God! I need to get some "mud boots" like those for the boys.
Hope you guys are doing well.