Pages

May 12, 2009

you put the lime in the coconut...

I have been craving lime (the fruit, not the mineral) and, yes, I've had this song stuck in my head for weeks. After my first OB appointment, I stopped at Sonic for a Cherry Limeade. It was good, but too sweet...thank goodness there were several lime segments at the bottom to eat. Next month I think I'll try a Lime Limeade. I bought a few bags of Tostitos 'Hint of Lime' chips when they were on sale, recently, but they didn't last very long. Last night we had Lime Garlic Chicken. It was really good. I am also mowing through a $2 can of mixed pickle that my husband recently came home with from the Indian food store.

I wonder if they carry this lime pickle? Do you have any favorite recipes featuring lime for a pregnant mom?

No comments: