Pages

August 2, 2009

funny things

Anthony says SO many things that make us laugh. Here are some recent ones:

Last week, outside, we were seeing a lot of daddy long-legs on the porch. He found a much smaller black spider and said, "Look! It's a mommy short-legs."

Last weekend, on meeting our friend, Anand's, girlfriend, who told him that her dad's name is Anthony: "Is he four, too?"

This morning at breakfast he complimented dad on breakfast: "This is the best breakfast I never ever had."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

These are too funny! I love it! I always forget to call you back, so I figured I would write you on here before I forget. Dave is supposed to send me jeremy's address if you still need it. And, I'm not sure if watching the kids will work out. I'm pretty much in school all week from 8-4 everyday. I have a couple free days coming up in September, and I will let you know when those are...but otherwise unless you can make an appointment for after 4, it wont really work. Sorry:(