Brightly Beaming Resources
Anthony can hardly wait to "start school" so I've been looking for something he can do while the girls are busy with their Seton Home School lessons. This looks like a great "go-to" guide that gives me a weekly plan for him. I'm looking at the "Preparatory" and "Letter of the Week" curriculums...they're free!
I've considered Catholic Heritage Curricula Pre-school;
Mater Amabilis preparatory level;
The Angelicum Academy's Nursery and Pre-school level curricula;
I really like the sound of the Little Saints Preschool Program (and it helps that our Bishop gave the imprimatur) but it's a little pricey and I've read that it's too time intensive...if I could find a used copy I think it would be worth it.
I've heard good things about Five in a Row (and Before Five In a Row), but am not too sure about investing in it (and the books that we/our library doesn't have).
When it comes down to it, I like the idea of FREE and the "Letter of the Week" curriculum matches my style - it is a lot like what I started doing with a letter of the week for Teresa last year except that it's "done" and gives me a great starting point that I can modify with books from our house and library as we go and I have time. Since school starts soon...that's what I'm going with for now.
4 months ago


1 comment:
Thanks for the FYI on Brightly Beaming. I like the idea of all the lesson plans already being planned out for me:)
Post a Comment