We went trick-or-treating with the family who came over this afternoon; met up with another family, who were taking their youngest two; and added a fourth family with several of their children as we walked along. It was quite a procession by the end of the night (I didn't get an accurate count as I was trying to keep track of my own 4 running from house to house in the dark...but there were at least 16 kids). We had fun!

Catherine was St. Kateri; Teresa was St. Bernadette; Anthony was supposed to be St. Michael, but was happier when we called him a Roman soldier (St. Longinus, perhaps?); and Stephen was Superman. I thought it was funny that the big boys who had stayed at home to give out candy always gave him two pieces because Superman was their favorite superhero.
1 comment:
How cute! We had St. Therese, St. Joseph, Spiderman, and St. Therese (yes, two). Fun!
Post a Comment