Pages

November 1, 2009

a few changes

First, I gave in and set up a Facebook account. It has been fun to catch up with some old friends and a little overwhelming at the same time. I do not plan on posting anything but BIG news there, myself and I am trying to be careful about who I'm "friends" with.

Second, in trying to maintain focus on this blog (friend and family-related stuff to share with family and friends), I went ahead and started (another) new blog: Our Little Library. If you're interested, there's a little gadget in the top left hand corner that you can use to click over to either blog.

In Our Big Backyard I write about our nature discoveries and what is happening on our (hobby) farm.

In Our Little Library I will have an outlet to share my excitement about the books we're reading - and I have to say that I'm pretty excited about the great background I found!

No comments: