Pages

October 28, 2009

tree adventure

We finally made it back to Nebraska City's Arbor Day Farm to go on the Tree Adventure. It was a beautiful sunny and crisp fall day...still a lot of color left on the trees:



I was struck by this interesting juxtaposition of roses blooming next to a shrub in full fall display:



With a little help from our friends, we had two coupons from our local paper to get a free children's admission with the purchase of one adult ticket, so it didn't cost us an arm and a leg, either! Here's some pictures and an adorable video of Stephen with his daddy that I just barely caught because I was taking this picture:















"Daddy" "What?" "I love you!"

(I believe the whee-ee at the end comes from Teresa, joyfully swinging in a hammock, as pictured above).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the pictures. The video is absolutely precious!