Pages

December 3, 2009

my helper



Anthony loves to help. It is hard, but I have been learning to let him. He comes out to help me feed, water, and let the animals out in the morning. He goes out at night with dad to collect eggs and lock them up. He helps me make my bed in the morning. He loves to set the table and wash the dishes. (He does not love picking up the messes HE makes, though...especially all the bits of paper that he loves to cut up).

I brought home a new mop from Target. I've tried the rope mops, the sponge mops, the Libman twist mops and have hated them all. I was going to give Swiffer a try, but the unique design (Michael Graves) and much cheaper price tag ($9.99) on this one sucked me in. The handle extends to an "adult" height of 4ft and if you push the orange button, you can detach the head and use it as a hand-held scrubber. The sponge is replaceable. Anthony thought that with the handle collapsed, it was something that I bought just for him. So...he had a great time scrubbing the floor for me. Just look at him go!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Anthony listened to me during our last visit. I told him that with Michaela coming, Mommy was going to need all the kids to help keep the house clean, so Mommy could take care of the baby.

- the dad

Anonymous said...

What a helpful little guy. His future wife will be a very lucky lady.