Describe yourself with one word.
::
Where is your cell phone? pocket
Significant other? Adam
Your hair? frizzy
Your mother? volunteer
Your father? retired
Your favorite thing? ERGO
Your dream last night? forgot
Your favorite drink? stout
Your dream/goal? sainthood
What room are you in? spare
Favorite hobby? gardening
Your fear? fire
Where do you want to be in six years? holier
Where were you last night? downstairs
Something that you aren't? crazy
Muffins? berry
Wish list item? books
Last thing you did? diapers
What are you wearing? boots
TV Program? LOST
Pet? farmcat
Friends? reconnecting
Your life? His
Your mood? restless
Missing someone? nope
Drinking? water
Your car? nondescript
Something you're not wearing? makeup
Your favorite store? book
Your favorite color? blue
Where do you want to go over and over? home
Your favorite place to eat? Tandoor
Favorite place away from home? library
OK, Aubrey - that was fun, but a lot harder than I thought it would be...I want to "explain myself" on so many of these...
4 months ago


3 comments:
cute questioneer:)I think I undersand 90% of the answers:)
http://livelaughlove-joe.blogspot.com/
Cheers! It is hard to limit it to one word, isn't it? I had to blur a few words together into one a couple of times. It was meant to be half humor and half I-can't-do-this-in-one-word!
Post a Comment