Pages

January 4, 2010

one month

The only "official" measurements I have are 8lbs 4oz and 22 inches long from her 2-week check up (that we did at 2.5 weeks). She's at least 9.5 lbs on her way to 10 and she's outgrown all her NB clothes - so they've been passed down to her cousin Eliza (who is going home today!) I decided to stop being lazy and start using cloth diapers. She's not going to fit in the newborn Monkeybuns fitted diapers for too much longer, so I'm glad I bought some more pre-folds and small Bummis wraps for her.


Stephen is still in love with his baby sister.


She still sleeps a lot (including through most of the night - she wakes up about 3 times between 7PM and 7AM.)


Anthony took this picture - I thought it was neat. He still wants to trade her in for a boy, but when he holds her, and she looks up at him, he smiles and says, "She likes me!"


This funny face is for you, dad.


This is what she usually looks like when she's awake.

How much has she changed since YOU saw her last?

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

She's still cute as a button!!

Smiler #1 said...

What a sweetie. Enjoy not "being lazy"! As for me, I think I'll just revel in it. ; )

Anonymous said...

I "free associate" words with images when I see them. With that sleeper and those chubby cheeks, all I could think of was "papoose".
-the dad

Anonymous said...

Shes a cutie pie!

Jennie said...

Hi Steph-
I was wondering if you have ever read "The Big Snow"? It's a Caldecott winner and one of my favorite books growing up. Well this winter has certainly reminded me of that book - especially on Christmas morning when we attracted an assortmant of birds to our feeders. Anyway - I'd like to give your family this book as a gift - but wanted to check to see if you had it first!

stephanie said...

Jennie - that's one that we don't have. We check it out from the library when we can get there, though! (Unfortunately, when we have a BIG SNOW like this, we can't get out of our driveway!)