
Michaela is two months old! Her eyes are dark: a muddy blue-gray and we think she's going to be our "brown-eyed girl". She has such soft, kissable cheeks - it's hard to resist. She crosses her ankles like Anthony did when he was little and she's developing an intense personality that reminds me of his. She has the softest, chubbiest little thighs so I love changing her cute cloth diapers. She has the sweetest baby breath and I love the little noises she makes. She's still not a big smiler for me, but daddy has even made her laugh twice. She's found her hands and is starting to chew on them.


I've said - and felt - that I just want to "eat her up". The Holy Spirit enlightened me in one of these moments to understand what our love for the Lord should be - filled with that desire to "eat Him up" - and we get to in the Sacrament of the Eucharist! Speaking of sacraments, we recently celebrated Eliza's baptism. I finally have an updated picture of the handsome husband sporting his new look (He is holding Eliza):

Welcome to the Church!


1 comment:
From your description, Mom and I think that we might have another Stephanie in Michaela. You had an intense personality and weren't very smiley either
Post a Comment