
While Catherine was styling my hair (lovely, no?) Anthony decided that Stephen needed a haircut...and Adam had to buzz him down to 1-inch to fix it. Before I forget, here's another Stephen "funny": "Mom, can you turn this inside-in?"
Temps have been above freezing for the last week, so the snow is starting to melt. I'll be posting pictures in Our Big Backyard soon. Another week of 40's and not freezing at night (plus rain) and we'll have even more clear ground for the chickens and ducks. Kids are required to stay on the snow drifts when they play outside. There will be plenty of time to play in the mud this spring.


2 comments:
How much does Michaela weigh now? We do need to get together soon! I am done with school on the 19th! We will have to get together. I would love to borrow those 0-3 pants if you would let me...I cannot find them ANYWHERE since everyone has their winter stuff out now:( Eliza was sick this past week with constant diarrhea and lots of screaming:)...it was rough. Talk to you soon.
we still have some snow in our yard....but, the mud is taking over.
Post a Comment