She's 4 months old, now (in case you didn't catch that in the post title). She loves the little dollar store pink bunny "grandma" Rose (from church) put in a little Easter basket for the kids. I've used a link-a-doodle to attach it to her pacifier. Two of her favorite things:

Blogger is ALSO not letting me upload this picture without automatically rotating it...I tried to outsmart them by uploading this picture...but it posts fine.

must be something about landscape pictures...grrr
In other news...I've discovered a new blog - but this one is going to help me. I promise. I've been looking for something like this for a long time: Like Mother, Like Daughter. How have I missed this blog? I've been reading the archives back to January 2009. I'm 'learning' how to manage meals and laundry. When that's under control I'll catch up on the "reasonably clean home" posts that she started this year. I have my husband's approval on this one. ;)
Everything Leila writes is something you probably know already. I do. Really. It's just that I've never been confident that what she says is what I should be doing. There has always been this idea in the back of my head that there is a better way that I don't know about and while my perfectionist nature has been trying to discover it, I've let everything around me slide. Now I feel like I have permission to do what I know I should be doing. Do you need to get inspired?


1 comment:
Oh my Lord that blog is awesome!Im bookmarking it.
BTW--Michaela is so cute.
Post a Comment