I intended to begin my spring cleaning on Monday. I got one room done and was interruped by a request for summer clothing. It's been in the 70's the last two days and will be in the 80's tomorrow! I went up to the attic and was distracted by thousands of asian lady beetles, which I have been furiously sucking up since then. They are literally coming out of the woodwork. Remember when they arrived last fall?.
As a result of searching for baby girl, big girl, little boy and big boys summer clothes and sandals (compounded by the fact that the kids thought it would be fun to play dress-up in the attic with their old clothes this winter) my attic clothing storage situation is a mess. I put together one big bin for all the boys' 0-12 month clothes, and started one for the girls. In the process, I found my missing 3-6 month sleepers packed away with the 6-12 month clothes! They must have fit my little Catherine and Teresa at 6 months and later...but they fit Michaela now. Thanks to everyone who loaned me a few sleepers here and there in the meantime. Now, back to spring cleaning...
4 months ago


2 comments:
Well Im glad you found the sleeper:)
Good Luck organizing all those clothes. I would loose my mind....of course Im not organized at all:)
We store our "grown out of" clothes out in the garage so I duct tape the lid to the base to keep bugs out (just in case). Some of them are clear and some of them have labels on the outside. The tape might keep the kids out too. :)
Post a Comment