Pages

April 12, 2010

On Saturday Adam was getting the garden tilled (see Our Big Backyard ...) while the kids rode their bikes up and down the driveway. Friday was a pretty big day and we were all tired, but Stephen was the only one responsible enough to pull over and take a nap.

Inside, I've pulled out the highchair seat so that Michaela can sit at the table with us. She likes it! You can comment on what a beautiful baby she is - I don't mind. After church a friend gave her "the most beautiful baby award" which was not saying TOO much because most of the babies at our church are boys...and baby boys are cute, not beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Stephanie! My husband says she is one of the cutest babies he's ever seen:)


BTW--I love the picture on Stephen sleeping by his trike:) So cute.

Smiler #1 said...

Smart boy!

Kristi said...

Hey--have you seen my new blog? Well you probably havent. Its at http://popeoftheday.blogspot.com/

Besides actually doing some activities....Is there somethings I should add?