Here's Michaela in another gorgeous dress we borrowed from her godmother, Sarah. The only thing that would make her infinitely more adorable would be a ridiculously large pink satin bow on a black velvet headband.
I took it at Grandma's over the weekend. I took lots - the lighting was really bad in some so I made them b&w and adjusted brightness & contrast - I'll add them.
As a wife I beseech Thee, O Triune God, make me a cheerful, trustful, unselfish, thrifty, and an affectionate companion. If I am blessed with Motherhood, I ask the additional grace of patience and good example. May our family be modeled upon the Holy Family. Amen
Thanks be to the Father, who manifested unlimited power within me by drawing forth from nothingness another human soul and giving it to my care.
Thanks be to the Son, who has revealed his eternal wisdom within me by fashioning another flame of human life so delicate that it can neither be seen nor heard, so strong that it will live forever.
Thanks be to the Holy Spirit, who has shown his everlasting love within me by forming another human heart to spend its days on earth in praising God and returning love for love.
4 comments:
shes adorable. Love the picture. Did you take it?
I took it at Grandma's over the weekend. I took lots - the lighting was really bad in some so I made them b&w and adjusted brightness & contrast - I'll add them.
Too cute for her own good!
Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment