
These two were having a show-down. Adam even took a little movie of them fighting.

The guys had to feed this peacock (even though you're not suppossed to).

We saw some wild turkeys on the other side of the tracks. This is a BIG tom. You can tell by the beard. It doesn't usually drag on the ground.

Of course, I also snapped a few pictures of Michaela. She's here with Karla (a student from Venezuela living with Grandma Q.) At lunch Michaela got her first taste of real food and, obviously, couldn't get enough.

This is really the only other good picture we have of people. Aunt Andrea (the one on the left who is obviously super excited to be on the Skyfari ride) took a lot better pictures and posted them on her blog. I stole this one:

Why - oh why - can't I ever get the girls to smile so nicely?


No comments:
Post a Comment