
It really goes fast, doesn't it? Michaela is about 15 lbs, now. She can do all sorts of amazing things like bring things to her mouth and roll from her tummy to her back. I think she may be teething because she's been more fussy than normal lately. I'm working on getting a better picture of her 6-month tummy pose (without the Dyson in the background).
I got a great shot of Catherine when she was 6-months on film - don't have it scanned in, but here's a picture of the picture:

Tried to get one of Teresa, who wasn't quite as strong:
Had fun using photo effects on this one of Anthony:
and took this one of Stephen (also featured here.)
They are definitely related - but I think you'll agree that they don't look the same.




4 comments:
Ohhh...I love these pictures! It's soo fun to compare them all. I forgot they all used to be this little. I LOVE Teresa's beautiful big, blue eyes! And I cant believe how much Anthony and Stephen look alike! Catherine looks EXACTLY the same as she does now which is really funny! And Miss Michaela is just a doll! I have some beautiful nieces and nephews!
wow! 17 lbs? emily is 17 months old tomorrow and she's barely 19 lbs. maybe emily is just very tiny?
They are all different....but, all are very cute:)
Oops. Scale was off. She's only 15lbs - that's about the same as Stephen. Michaela has a certain cousin who recently tipped the scales at 20lbs, so I didn't realize that 17 lbs sounded...off.
Post a Comment