Pages

June 4, 2010

cool snake skin

If you're not the type of person who likes snakes - and they totally freak you out. I'll spare you by first posting a picture of our cat with her kittens. Two boys: Zac and Zig-Zag. Two girls: Zoe and Shadow. Just enjoy the cuteness and don't scroll down.

I am not afraid of snakes, although they occasionally startle me. I know some people just hate snakes, but I'm always excited to see one. I made my husband stop his tractor the other day because a little black and yellow striped garter snake was moving through the grass and I didn't want him to get crushed. Perhaps he left me this perfect skin - still damp so I could smooth it - to thank me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I knew it would be gross. But, that didnt stop me from clicking the link. Whats wrong with me?